Areas of Interest
I consider myself a generalist and have a broad range of skills when it comes to the treatment of one’s psychological troubles. Most often, though, I see clients with anxiety or who are having trouble coping with life stressors. As a psychologist I cannot prescribe medication but when appropriate I may refer someone to a doctor who can.
A sample of people I see may include, but are not limited to:
- Working professionals struggling to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Marginalized community members feeling unsafe or troubled by the current social and political climate
- Individuals with relationship questions or troubles
- Adults looking for support and guidance on how to make an important change
- Women who are either pregnant or have just given birth, and are having a difficult adjustment
- Individuals with panic attacks or trouble calming down
- Those people experiencing grief or loss
- Survivors of sexual, emotional, psychological, or physical abuse
If interested in starting therapy or are unsure and would like more information, please call me and I’d be happy to assist you further.
Get in Touch
9 Summer Street, #203. Franklin MA 02038
complete contact form